Lott & Fischer is an intellectual property law firm in Coral Gables, Florida. The firm concentrates its practice exclusively in intellectual property law, including U.S. and international patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, Internet, and entertainment law and related litigation.
Resources > Entertainment Resources
Entertainment law involves primarily transactional work and can encompasses a variety of topics, including: advertising, art, film, internet, merchandising, music, new media, publicity rights, theater and performing arts, publishing, radio, sports, TV, cable, and video.
Domain Name Law
- Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- List of Domain Names
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Commencement Date
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Decision Date
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Domain Name
- List of Proceedings Arranged by Proceeding Number
- Search Tool for the UDRP Proceedings Index (updated daily)
- Search Tool for UDRP Decisions (full-text, updated weekly)
- Statistical Summary of Proceedings
Dispute Resolution Arbtrators
Contact Lott & Fischer today for an entertainment law consultation.